Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

14 February 2010

Through The Eyes Of Love (1972)


  1. My First Night Alone Without You
  2. I Can Make It Thru The Days (But Oh Those Lonely Nights)
  3. Someone To Watch Over Me
  4. A Perfect Love
  5. If You Wouldn't Be My Lady
  6. You Leave Me Breathless
  7. Never Ending Song Of Love
  8. Rainy Night In Georgia
Beautiful interpretations on this great album, featuring the original ballad I Can Make It Thru The Days (But Oh Those Lonely Nights) written by Ray, Ruth Robinson and Dee Ervin. The single reached #21 on the R&B charts. Ray filling in his own backing vocals on If You Wouldn't Be My Lady. On Rainy Night In Georgia Ray ends the song sounding in despair, "Aw, shut off that rain!" Ray's voice at its best. Charts by Sid Feller.

ABC/Tangerine 765, 1972-08.









No comments :

Post a Comment