Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

02 March 2010

Early Years: Alternative Track Titles

In listing the non-canonized tracks from Ray Charles Early Years, I've tried to follow the most common conventions regarding the prioritization of song titles.
Therefore I didn't use the following alternative track titles:
  • All Alone Again
  • All Night Long
  • All The Girls In Town
  • Back Home
  • Blues Is My Middle Name
  • Done Found Out
  • Givin' It Up
  • Going Down To The River
  • Here Am I, By Myself
  • How Long Blues
  • I Found My Baby There
  • I'm Going To Drown Myself
  • I'm Just A Lonely Boy
  • I'm Wonderin' And Wonderin'
  • I've Had My Fun
  • Oh Baby
  • Ray Charles Blues
  • Snowfall
  • Someday Baby
  • Sweet As Can Be
  • Talkin' 'Bout You
  • Tell Me Baby

No comments :

Post a Comment