- How Can You Say That Ain't Love
- Every Beat Of My Heart
- Every Single Day
- On And On
- Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
- Midnight Train To Georgia
- The Way We Were
- I've Got To Use My Imagination
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- I Can See Clearly Now (Ray Charles)
- America The Beautiful (Ray Charles)
- Georgia On My Mind (with Gladys Knight)
- Neither One Of Us (with Gladys Knight)
- Hit the Road Jack (with Gladys Knight)
DVD: Immortal, 13 January 2008.
The catalog of the New York Public Library describes a 2-cassette, 75-minute U-matic copy of the show: "Gladys Knight and the Pips are joined by Ray Charles in concert. Musical numbers by Gladys Knight and the Pips include: Midnight train to Georgia, The way we were, Evergreen, Neither one of us, and On and on. Ray Charles performs Mack the knife [sic?! BS], America the beautiful and Georgia on my mind."
A review in Billboard also makes clear that quite some tunes were left out of the video releases, including Daddy Could Swear, I Declare, where Ray accompanied Gladys & The Pips on piano, and What'd I Say (with the I'm Gonna Keep On Singin'-intro; probably the big finale of the whole show).
* At the time of this concert Knight and The Pips must already have been aware of the conflict with Buddah, their record company, forcing them to record separately between 1978 and 1980.
Walk-on & I Can See Clearly Now:
Georgia On My Mind + Neither One Of Us:
Hit The Road Jack (Pips with Raelettes!):